Are you interested in?
- 3-day Litchfield and Kakadu national parks small-group camping tour by 4WD
- Enjoy a cruise on the famous Yellow Water Billabong
- Admire ancient indigenous rock art at Ubirr
- Go for a swim and bushwalk at Jim Jim Falls
- Enjoy personalized attention on this small-group tour, limited to 16 passengers
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 30 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Travel in a sturdy air-conditioned 4WD and sleep overnight in a private permanent tent or a comfortable swag—a classic Outback bedroll tent with mattress, bedding, and pillow. Two breakfasts, three lunches, and two dinners are included, along with hotel pickup and drop-off in Darwin.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Please note: there are no single tents. Single travelers will be paired up with a traveler of the same sex in a shared tent.
- Please bring a torch, wide brimmed hat, sunscreen, insect repellent, water bottle, walking shoes/boots, sleeping bag (if you prefer to use your own), toiletries, swim wear, camera, comfortable and casual clothing for 3 days
- Due to limited space on the vehicle please restrict luggage to one day pack and one soft overnight bag/backpack. Maximum of 22lbs (10kg)
- Permanent tent option provides: Linen, pillow, towel, pillow case, sheet and sleeping bag
- Maximum 16 passengers
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- OPERATED BY Wayoutback Australian Safaris
- Any changes made less than 29 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 14–29 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 13 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 25% refund, you must cancel 8–13 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 7 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 7 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 30 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience