Are you interested in?
- Discover the wonders of Blarney Castle on a full-day tour from Dublin
- Follow the tradition by kissing the legendary Blarney Stone and receive "the gift of the gab" for seven years
- Drive through County Cork and admire passing views such as the Galtee Mountains and County Tipperary
- Shop till you drop in the Woollen Mills before returning to Dublin
Departure & Return
Paddys Palace, Lower Gardiner Street, Dublin - 08:00am
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Baby and booster seats available, please notify us with your booking if you require.
- Collapsible wheelchairs can be stored underneath, and are the responsibility of the passenger.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Paddywagon Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff