Are you interested in?
- Combine a black cab tour of Belfast with a visit to Giant's Causeway
- Explore the Giant’s Causeway at your own pace or join an included tour led by a park ranger
- Make the most of free Wi-Fi while on the luxury coach
- Entrance fees and round-trip transportation are included
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Starbucks Café,1 College Green / Dame Street (south city) Dublin 2 @ 7am Please be outside either pick up location listed at least 5 minutes prior to departure. Grey coach with silver dog as logo.
Dublin Bus Office, 59 O’Connell Street Upper (north city) Dublin 1 @ 7.05am Please be outside either pick up location listed at least 5 minutes prior to departure. Grey coach with silver dog as logo.
Drop off is at the front of the Old Cleary's Store on O'Connell Street, opposite the General Post Office, very close to the Spire monumnet.Typical return time is between 8.15pm and 8.30pm. Your guide will be able to help with any directions in the city from there.
What To Expect
An iconic black cab awaits you in Northern Ireland’s beautiful and infamous capital. This tour gives you a safe and introspective account of this impassioned city, most well known for its history of political and religious unrest. Explore Belfast’s Falls and Skankill neighborhoods, where hundreds of ornate murals impart Unionist and Nationalist political messaging in glorious color. Learn of the city’s industrial roots, its divisive conflict and its current youthful revival.
During the tour, you’ll see several of Belfast’s top attractions, including sites such as the Belfast Docks and the Harland and Wolff shipyard — snapshots of the city’s industrial beginnings. If the sentiment takes you, feel free to request a stop at other notable sites like the Peace Wall, where you can add your name to those of other peacemakers who have touched this monumental city.
The next leg of your journey is the grand Antrim Coastal Drive, taking you along Ireland’s wild, rocky north coast for dramatic sea views and the fairy-tale glens of Antrim. Speaking of drama, catch a view of Dunluce Castle, a medieval construction that’s enjoying a second life is as the House of Greyjoy in the award-winning TV series Game of Thrones.
The 2-hour drive brings you to the UNESCO World Heritage–listed Giant’s Causeway. Stretch your legs and enjoy a meander through this geological wonder that has been the source of many Irish myths. Then punctuate your tour of the north with an invigorating walk across the teetering, 80-foot-high (24-meter) Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge (not for the faint-hearted!). After you’ve had your adrenaline boost for the day (or year), get cozy in your coach seat for the return ride back to central Dublin.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Good walking shoes and all weather clothing recommended
- Please be outside of one of the available pickup locations 15 minutes before departure time
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Children 2 years and under are not allowed to travel
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Wild Rover Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms