Are you interested in?
- 4-hour food and wine tour in Florence
- Explore the intersection of food and culture in the Tuscan capital with a local foodie guide
- Visit 7 spots in the historic center, including the San Lorenzo Market, to sample regional specialties
- Taste pasta, meat, soup, pastry, wine, and more
Departure & Return
At the obelisk in Piazza dell' Unita Italiana - by the entrance of the Hotel Baglioni
What To Expect
Begin with a stop at a Florentine 'vineria' for a typical 'aperitivo,' with bite-sized samples of Tuscan specialties, including cheese and olives. Sip a variety of Tuscan wines with the appetizers as you learn about the region's wine-making techniques and characteristics of different wine-producing areas of Tuscany.
Walk through the charming streets of Florence's historic center, and through piazzas that once held outdoor food markets where Florentines went daily to shop.
Visit 7 different places throughout the tour to taste the flavors of Tuscany, including fresh pasta, local meat dishes, hearty soups, 'contorni' (typical vegetable side dishes) and more. Hear about what makes Tuscan foods special, from closely-held family recipes to high-quality seasonal ingredients. Learn how the region's food history is tied to its culture.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Raphael Tours & Events
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff