4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
While your ship awaits at the cruise terminal, marvel at the ancient ruins of Orongo, a stone village and ceremonial site on Easter Island’s southwest coast. During this 4-hour shore excursion with a professional guide, you'll explore a mysterious civilization at the Tahai archaeological complex in Rapa Nui National Park and view the Rano Raraku volcanic crater. Round-trip port transport is included.
- 4-hour Easter Island shore excursion to Rapa Nui National Park
- See the stone homes and elaborate petroglyphs of Orongo
- Hear legends of the past at the Tahai archaeological complex
- View the Rano Raraku volcanic crater
- Port pickup and drop-off included
- Covered by Viator's worry-free policy: guaranteed on time return to your ship
Saved to wishlist!
Port pickup and drop-off
Bilingual guide (English and Spanish)
Live commentary on board
Entrance Fee to Rapa Nui National Park (CLP 56.000 or USD 80.00)
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointEaster Island Pier
Return DetailsEaster Island Pier
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Remember to be ready from 9:30 AM for enjoying your trip! Please let us know If you have a delay while dissembarking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if the tour/activity is missed due non-arrival of cruise ship
- A maximum of 15 people per booking
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- If you will not be arriving at your destination within the specified reconfirmation period, please reconfirm with the local service provider prior to travel, or upon arrival at your destination. Please note that departure times and locations may vary slightly
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Please consider that if the ship can't arrive to the destination due to the bad weather conditions and we don't have this information at last 24 hours prior the departure of the tour, we will have to charge the 100% of this booking.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Chile
If you cancel at least 3 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 6315P48