Are you interested in?
Hanoi Old Quarter Tours
1110 Tours & Activities
500 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
4916 Tours & Activities
8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Spend a day exploring Hanoi, Vietnam’s mesmerizing capital city. Learn about its history at the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, Ba Dinh Square and Presidential Palace with an informative guide. After lunch, get a glimpse of Vietnamese culture at the Vietnam Museum of Ethnology or Bat Trang ceramic village, then see the Temple of Literature and Ngoc Son Temple. You have the option to add on a traditional water puppet show; round-trip hotel transport included.
- Full-day Hanoi city sightseeing tour
- Visit the Ho Chi Minh complex, Temple of Literature and Ngoc Son Temple
- View Vietnamese art at the Bat Trang ceramic village or Museum of Ethnology
- Watch a water puppet show (if option selected)
- Enjoy a Vietnamese lunch
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Hanoi’s Old Quarter
Saved to wishlist!
Transfer by modern bus with AC
Water Puppet Show if you choose OPTIONAL 1 or Cyclo Tour if you choose OPTIONAL 2.
Bottled water (0.5l/pp/day)
Vietnamese set menu lunch
English Speaking Guide
Hotel pick up & drop-off (in Hanoi Old Quarter Area, Hoan Kiem district)
Drinks in meals, Travel Insurance, Gratuites
What not mentioned clearlly above
Option: Tour only is not included water puppet show or cyclo
Departure & Return
Departure Point1: Vietnam Open Tour, 9 Hàng Hương, Hàng Mã, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội 100000, Vietnam
2: Hoàn Kiếm, Hanoi, Vietnam
3: Hanoi Opera House, 01 Tràng Tiền, Phan Chu Trinh, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội 100000, Vietnam
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat. NOT SUITABLE FOR KID BELOW 1 YEARS OLD
- Please come to No. 9 Hang Huong Street in Hanoi at around 7:45am - 8am to be picked up if your hotel is NOT located in the Hanoi Old Quarter Area, Hoan Kiem district, Hanoi
- Water Puppet Show or Cyclo Tour for Deluxe option only, Then the tour will finish around 5pm - 5:30pm
- Bat Trang pottery village will be visited on Mon, Wed, Fri (without Ethnology Museum). Ethnology Museum will be visited on Sun, Tue, Thu, Sat (without Bat Trang pottery village).
- The itinerary could be changed due to the bad weather condition
- Sunscreen, a hat, and comfortable shoes are recommended
- Should not wear short pan, mini skrit, clothes without sleeve
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
- If you book group tour, Surcharge 5usd/pax if you travel during Lunar New Year from Jan 25 to Jan 29 2020. Kindly pay directly 5usd/pax in CASH for tour guide when he/she comes to pick you up.
- If you book Private Tour, Surcharge 15usd/pax if you travel during Lunar New Year from Jan 25 to Jan 29 2020. Kindly pay directly 15usd/pax in CASH for tour guide when he/she comes to pick you up.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Vietnam Open Tour Limited Company
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
See all 4
Product code: 8638P2
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursTours & SightseeingHanoiCity Tours - Northern VietnamCity Tours - Halong BayCity Tours - NanningCategory
Ho Chi Minh's Residence (Nha Bac Ho)Sun World Fansipan LegendHanoi Cooking Centre (HCC)Vietnamese Women’s MuseumDong Xuan MarketBat Trang CeramicVietnam Museum of RevolutionVietnam Military History MuseumHanoi Opera House (Nha Hat Lon)Dien Bien PhuTemple of the Jade Mountain (Ngoc Son Temple)Ionah ShowTran Quoc Pagoda (Chua Tran Quoc)Perfume Pagoda (Chua Huong)St Joseph’s Cathedral (Nha Tho Lon)Thang Long Water Puppet TheatreTam Dao National ParkTemple of Literature (Van Mieu-Quoc Tu Giam)Cat Cat VillageAmbassador’s Pagoda (Chua Quan Su)