Spare yourself the stress and risk of self-driving Bali on this private door-to-door tour. Soak in volcanic hot springs, enjoy lunch with a view of the Batur volcano, tour a coffee plantation, and see four key highlights of Ubud: Tegenungan Waterfall, Elephant Cave, Tegalalang Rice Terrace, and the Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary.
Soak in hot springs with a volcano view at Toya Devasya Resort & Spa
Feast on a buffet lunch overlooking Mount Batur and its lake
Experience the highlights of Ubud—including seeing macaques
Enjoy the door-to-door personal service you’d expect on a private tour
We weren't taken to all that were listed. Even though we asked. Gave up and just wanted to go back to hotel.
The driver was more interested in hurrying us up/ skipping visits/ sleeping. We had to go and fine him twice, taking over 30 mins each time. The springs he just took us to the extra charge place, no mention of the one included. Extra cost not worth It, smelly and tacky. No offer of lunch. Got back 1hr 30 mins later.
Dear Sir or Madam.
Greeting from Seminyak Tour Driver Bali. We wish thank you for your suite feedback regarding the private tour. And we seriuosly making investigation about this matter and we founded something it may worth to mention here.
1. Glad with one of our tour driver doing his excellent Job and we Investigated your comment and we asked him, and give us good reason " it's Just a Felling after he has conversation about something that he may sensitive " on " make him feel bit sad of the conversation. Is kind of human feeling that we can't explain here. By the time he company you to every spots attraction , and he has already pointed a marked where you can meet him later after your visit is done with out rush the time. If you said trip was rush/skiping/sleeping that will be little confused to take underline. Everyone will must understand after we post this.
2. Ticket entrance, Lunch and all atraction fee, is mentioned very detail on inclusion and exclusion. Before publich vote on your comment, you may read and understand that following this private tour is special chance to purchase the ticket at the venue. So no hidden cost as all it listed on very detail information.
3. Just one advice, After your booking is done, please double check which product you have booked. We Always provide an option which is suite for your travel need. Of course we apologise sir about the driver taking a nap in the car during waiting for you at some attraction , clarified in hot spring was 2 hours waiting , so he did take a nap.
4. Hot spring smell, this we may have to apologise, its Natural Hot Spring from volcano which is has a sulfur. Sulfur sometime has a smell and it's come from natural parts. So if that not making comfortable , please apologise. And we have to mentioned again the only hot spring from volcano has the sulfur which is great for the skin care.
5. Got back 1.5 Hour Late. We apologise if there is traffic on the way back as we can see from track records GPS vehicle. That we verified the traffic is busy after 6pm on your way back to the town. Well even late 1.5 hours , we understand your time in Bali is very big value and we never charge any extra money for extra time.
Hope above response from us is can be usefull, but we love your feedback. This feedback kind of improving our product and service quality in future. We wish thank you very very much . If you have any other inquiry please feel free to let us know.
Me and my partner booked this tour and we both greatly enjoyed it! It is just what you expect, although the tour does not include the attraction costs - it is still a fair price for hiring a driver for the day and the cost for the attractions are very cheap as well. Our driver, Gusti, was absolutely brilliant! Our tour took a bit longer than expected and we didn't get home until very late, however Gusti was extremely patient. He was very knowledgeable, friendly and great to talk to.
I highly recommend this tour for travellers who want to see the highlights or main attractions at Ubud within a day. Another great benefit with this private tour is that we got to spend as little and as much time as we wanted at each place.
The Hot Spring and Volcano tour was amazing! It’s so much more than what the is advertised. It was a private tour which included visiting beautiful terrain over looking the rice fields, water fall, quick lesson in wood carving, silver/gold jewelry manufacturing, Monkey forest, temples, spectacular volcano views, and the Hot spring which naturally feed by the volcano. We finished the evening at very nice seafood restaurant on the beach overlooking the ocean, although this is not included in the package as many other things, Gusti wanted to make sure our trip was memorable with various recommendations to meet our needs. I highly recommend our driver Gusti Arimbawa. He was very pleasant and respectful to our every need and made this day trip so enjoyable. His recommendations for our interest made this entire trip enjoyable and were able to cover so many activities in one day! This is must for 1st time visitors to really see Bali and the great culture we can learn from.
This tour was amazing! I would highly recommend this to anyone who is wanting experience Ubud in one day. Our driver Wayan Suka was super friendly and so full of knowledge about Bali and Balinese culture. We learnt a lot and had a fantastic day.
What a fantastic day, every activity was worth doing, so good all of them that I cannot pick one out as favourite, do not miss out. Plus my driver was brilliant knowledgeable friendly and helpful ask for Wayan Sukanada he will go the extra for you