6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Discover Baja's oldest 'magical town' on a day trip from Los Cabos to Todos Santos. Embark along the Pacific Coast savoring spectacular views and a stop in Pescadero, where you'll visit a blanket-weaving factory. Then arrive at the colonial town of Todos Santos, known for its supreme surfing, lively art district and as home to the iconic Hotel California. Sample tequila and locally made candy, enjoy a walking tour through the town's main square and spend some time exploring solo. Complimentary pics are also included.
- 6-hour trip to Todos Santos and Pescadero with free photos
- Walk through the historical downtown with a knowledgeable guide and visit top attractions like Hotel California
- Meet artists in the town’s art district and explore galleries and shops at your own pace
- Visit a blanket-weaving factory, and enjoy tastings of candy and tequila
- Air-conditioned round-trip hotel transport by minivan from Los Cabos included
- Numbers are limited to 14 people on this small-group tour, ensuring a more personalized experience
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
This tour of Todos Santos allow you to escape the international bustle of Los Cabos and provides local insight.
Saved to wishlist!
Certified tour guide (narrated in English)
Round trip in A/C luxury van
Pick up and drop off from cruise ship terminal and from most Los Cabos hotels
Antibacterial hand gel
Mexican candy tasting
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time. In case you are staying at a vacation rental/AirBnB, please send us the exact address location.
For all clients: after your booking, you must contact the tour operator Land´s End Tours by email at least 24 hours prior to your tour date to verify your exact pickup location and time. You will receive a confirmation email with the exact pickup location and time the day before the tour date.
Please note: your booking may be canceled without refund if you do not contact the local tour operator by email on time to verify the pickup location and time. Please check your Inbox or Junk Mail for their confirmation email. Confirmation is by email only, not by telephone.
- Cabo San Lucas
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- It is recommended that you wear comfortable clothes and shoes and bring a hat and sunscreen
- Please bring cash for personal expenses
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- COVID-19 PROTOCOL – LAND´S END TOURS: The safety and well-being of our employees and customers is our highest priority. Based on health and safety guidelines from government agencies and public health officials, Land´s End Tours will take the following precautionary measures: 1) We have a maximum of 8 participants (although the vehicle has a capacity for 15 people). 2) We sanitize the vehicle before, during and after each tour, incl. door handles, arm rests, seat belts, head rests and handles. 3) We ask you to fill in the COVID-19 questionnaire by email before you board the vehicle. If you are sick you are not allowed on the tour. 4) We check the body temperature of each participant before you board the vehicle. If you are sick you are not allowed on the tour. 5) We have antibacterial hand gel on board the vehicle and you will be asked to use it before you board the vehicle. 6) We ask you to get in and out the vehicle by yourself or with the assistance of your travel companion(s). 7) We ask you to fasten the seat belt yourself or have your travel companion(s) do it for you. 8) We will ask you before boarding to wear your own facemask covering your mouth and nose. 9) We will maintain throughout the tour 6 foot distance from one another, so you do not have to wear the mask outside the vehicle.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Land's End Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Questions & Answers
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Small Group Tour of Todos Santos?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Small Group Tour of Todos Santos?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Small Group Tour of Todos Santos?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Small Group Tour of Todos Santos?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
What is the maximum group size during Small Group Tour of Todos Santos?
This activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers.
See all safety measures taken by Small Group Tour of Todos Santos.
See all safety measures taken by Small Group Tour of Todos Santos.
Product code: 7444PHOTSAN
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursArt ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingLos CabosBus Tours - Baja California SurHistorical Tours - Baja California SurArt Tours - Baja California SurHalf-day Tours - Baja California SurBus Tours - MazatlanHistorical Tours - MazatlanArt Tours - MazatlanHalf-day Tours - MazatlanBus Tours - Puerto VallartaHistorical Tours - Puerto VallartaArt Tours - Puerto VallartaHalf-day Tours - Puerto VallartaCategory
Palmilla Golf ClubHotel CaliforniaPedregal de Cabo San LucasSierra de la LagunaIsla Espiritu Santo Pelican RockLand's EndPalmilla Beach (Playa Palmilla)Cuadra San FranciscoChileno Beach (Playa Chileno)Lover's Beach (Playa del Amor)Sand FallsBalandra Beach (Playa Balandra)Bay of Cabo San LucasCabo San Lucas San Jose del Cabo