Begin this dinner cruise evening with hotel pickup from your central Paris lodging in the early evening and enjoy the sights as you drive to the boat launch situated at the base of the glittering Eiffel Tower. Climb aboard the awaiting vessel and settle in for a memorable city tour.
The river cruise begins along the left bank, where you'll float past the Musée d'Orsay, the Louvre Museum, the Place de la Concorde and Notre Dame Cathedral. The boat doubles back at the Île Saint-Louis to begin the return trip, during which you'll glide along the right bank for a different vantage point.
There are three seating plans to choose from, depending on how many people are in your group and where you'd prefer to sit. Each boat has a glass roof and panoramic windows, giving passengers glorious views in nearly every direction of the illuminated city from any seat on board.
'Service Etoile' plans are for groups of six to eight people, with tables situated in the middle of the boat, and come with an apéritif upon boarding followed by snacks and wine, coffee and mineral water. 'Service Privilege' plans are for groups of up to four people, with tables near a window, and come with an apéritif, wine, coffee and mineral water. 'Service Premiere' plans are for groups of up to eight people, with tables located at the front of the boat. These plans get priority boarding access at the pier, and come with an apéritif upon boarding followed by snacks and wine, coffee and mineral water.
All of the seating plans include a delicious 3-course meal prepared on board the boat by Académie culinaire de France Chef Gras and his talented team. As you dine, enjoy atmospheric music from an on-board band to complete the scene. See the Itinerary section below for a sample menu.
Your dinner cruise concludes after three hours on the Seine, at which point you'll disembark at the same place you started your evening. Climb back into the awaiting vehicle for the return trip to your Paris hotel.
- Chilled dish of marinated salmon or
- Duck foie gras with truffled condiment or
- Prawns and new vegetables, vinaigrette with coral or
- Lobster with chaud-froid cream sauce and vegetable macedoine (€5 supplement)
- Fillet of sea bass, courgette, olive, basil and acidulated jus or
- Fillet of beef with creamed morels or
- Duckling breast with figs, sweet and sour sauce or
- Grenadine of veal, chanterelles, real jus
Selection of aged cheese:
- Cheese of the day aged by our master cheese specialist 'La Ferme d’Alexandre'
Etoile or Elégance Service: instead of dessert or extra (€5)
- Chocolate entremets (chocolate dessert made by Maison Lenotre, a prestigious French chocolatier)
- Raspbery schuss (vanilla and raspberry cake made by Maison Lenotre)
- Raspberry macaroon
- Vanilla and strawberry vacherin (meringue filled with cream and fruit)
- Pastry from La Maison Lenôtre
- Blanc de Blancs kir and mini cakes, Pays d'Oc Chardonnay/Viognier PGI*, Corbières Domaine Georges Bertrand*
Mineral water and coffee (Étoile Service)
- Glass of Champagne and cheese puffs, Mâcon Villages*, Montagne Saint-Emilion Château La Chapelle*
Mineral water, coffee and sweet treats (Privilège Service)
- Glass of pink Champagne and cheese puffs, Mâcon Villages*, Saint-Estèphe Château Morin*
Glass of Champagne served with dessert. Mineral water, coffee and miniature pastries (Premier Service)
*One bottle (75cl) for four people
Please note: Vegetarian options will be available on the night.