4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Discover Paris’ cinematic side—and even enjoy a film screening in one of the City of Lights’ storied movie theaters—on this small-group tour. Meet your group in the early evening in Montmartre: the hilltop neighborhood is famed for its wealth of scenery, and for being the setting for "Amélie." Explore on foot to discover real-life filming locations before transferring to the historic Studio 28 cinema. Enjoy snacks and cocktails before settling in for a contemporary French release (complete with English subtitles).
- Learn about Paris’ cinematic history on this immersive walking tour
- Discover picturesque Montmartre, where "Amélie" was filmed
- Enjoy cocktails and snacks, and mingle with locals
- Watch a new French film release (with subtitles) at a historic theater
Saved to wishlist!
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Departure PointLamarck - Caulaincourt, 75018 Paris, France
Return DetailsStudio 28, 10 Rue Tholozé, 75018 Paris, France
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Lost in Frenchlation
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 69941P3
Explore Similar Things to Do
NightlifeWalking ToursMovie ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeSightseeing Tickets & PassesShows, Concerts & SportsTours & SightseeingParisNightlife - Île-de-FranceWalking Tours - Île-de-FranceMovie Tours - Île-de-FranceHalf-day Tours - Île-de-FranceNightlife - VersaillesWalking Tours - VersaillesMovie Tours - VersaillesHalf-day Tours - VersaillesNightlife - Marne-la-ValléeWalking Tours - Marne-la-ValléeMovie Tours - Marne-la-ValléeHalf-day Tours - Marne-la-ValléeCategory
Caveau de la Huchette 6th ArrondissementCafé de Flore4th ArrondissementStade Roland GarrosMaison de Victor HugoMusée des Arts et Métiers France MiniatureShakespeare and Company BookstoreJardin des PlantesSainte ChapelleTuileries Garden (Jardin des Tuileries)Villa SavoyeParis Zoological Park (Parc Zoologique de Paris)Paris Floral Park (Parc Floral de Paris)La Seine MusicaleMarché d’AligreMusee Delacroix1st ArrondissementArchitecture and Heritage City (Cite de l'Architecture et du Patrimoine)