Enjoy a night of colorful cabaret entertainment in Paris' storied district of Montmartre. You have two options when booking: savor a half-bottle of Champagne during the show, or arrive earlier to start the evening with a delicious 4-course dinner, paired with one glass of red and one glass of sparkling wine (see a sample menu below).
Make your way to the elegant La Nouvelle Eve venue near Moulin Rouge, and travel back in time with fabulous 1920s-style décor in a lively ambience.
During the Paris je t’aime show, the cast immerses you in Paris’ rich artistic history through the music of Edith Piaf and her unforgettable song La Vie en Rose. Watch an entertaining mix of classic and modern choreography, dazzling costumes and comical acts, and feel free to clap along if you wish — audience participation is encouraged! The performance wraps up with the thrills of the famous cancan dance.
Starter (choice of one):
• EVE’s variety of fresh garden salad (v)
• Salmon terrine with cocktail dressing, garnished with citrus flower
• “Caprice” of duck liver mousse with Roscoff’s chutney & balsamic reductionMain dish (choice of one):
• Châteaubriand fillet steak with home-made Bearnaise sauce, Provençal tomato, fondant Charlotte potatoes cooked in Normandy butter & herb-roasted tri-colored carrots
• Herb-crusted Salmon fillet on a bed of spinach with vegetable à la brunoise
• Roast chicken filled with duck liver accompanied with Provençal tomato, fondant Charlotte potatoes cooked in Normandy butter & herb-roasted tri-colored carrots
• Vegetable Parmentier « La Nouvelle Eve » (v)Cheese:
• Assorted French cheeses and green Salad drizzled with hazelnut oilDessert:
• Duo ice cream gourmand Madagascan vanilla & toffee “Fleur de Sel”Wine (included):
• Muscadet Sèvre et Maine et Bordeaux rouge AOC
• a glass of sparkling wine during the show(v) Vegetarian meals
Alcohol abuse is bad for your health, please consume in moderation