Are you interested in?
- Entrance to the American Prohibition Museum, the only one of its kind in the world
- Browse more than 200 historical artifacts, like dry propaganda and equipment for brewing moonshine
- Costumed docents inform and entertain from start to finish
- Photos, murals, videos, and immersive high-tech experience bring the rise and fall of Prohibition to life
- A craft cocktail speakeasy serves up authentic Prohibition era drinks for after the tour (own expense)
Departure & Return
|Monday - Sunday:||10:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Guests of all ages are allowed in the museum during all operating hours, but photo ID is required at the door to receive a wristband for admittance to the Speakeasy. Guests under the age of 21 are not permitted in the Speakeasy.
- Children 3 yrs of age and younger are free
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Social Distancing will be observed in the museum
- Most travelers can participate
- Open 10am - 5:00pm. Last entry at 4:15pm
- OPERATED BY Historic Tours Of America
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Skip-The-Line: The American Prohibition Museum Admission Ticket.