4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Take off your shoes and - literally - immerse yourself into ancient Tuscan culture on a grape stomping excursion to the Chianti hills. In addition to grinding grapes into juice with your bare feet, you’ll also get an up close look at life at a Tuscan winery. A visit to the wine cellar and tasting is also included. After you’ve stomped to your heart’s content, replenish your strength with a homemade lunch.
- Stomp grapes in the traditional fashion
- Eat a homemade Italian lunch
- Enjoy a wine tasting
- Get the personalized experience of a private guide
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointBasilica Cateriniana San Domenico, Piazza San Domenico, 1, 53100 Siena SI, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tuscany Private Tour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Grape stomping in Tuscan farmhouse from Siena?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Grape stomping in Tuscan farmhouse from Siena?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Grape stomping in Tuscan farmhouse from Siena?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Grape stomping in Tuscan farmhouse from Siena?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 30491P39
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesFood ToursBus ToursWine TastingsHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesSienaUnique Experiences - TuscanyFood Tours - TuscanyBus Tours - TuscanyWine Tastings - TuscanyHalf-day Tours - TuscanyUnique Experiences - San GimignanoFood Tours - San GimignanoBus Tours - San GimignanoWine Tastings - San GimignanoHalf-day Tours - San GimignanoUnique Experiences - ChiantiFood Tours - ChiantiBus Tours - ChiantiWine Tastings - ChiantiHalf-day Tours - ChiantiCategory
Siena Historic Center (Siena Centro Storico)Mangia Tower (Torre del Mangia)Montalcino Fortress (Fortezza di Montalcino)Palio of Siena (Palio di Siena)National Art Gallery of Siena (Pinacoteca Nazionale Siena)Fonte Gaia (Gaia Fountain)Santa Maria della Scala Siena Cathedral Museum (Museo dell’Opera Metropolitana)Baptistery of San Giovanni (Battistero di San Giovanni)Piccolomini Library (Libreria Piccolomini)