3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Sitka without the hassle of navigating on your own on a half–day tour to the city’s top landmarks, including the Fortress of Bears, National Historic Park, and Raptor Center. No need to plan logistics: Entrance fees are included for all stops on the itinerary. In addition to round–trip transportation from the Sitka cruise port, your guide provides live commentary about landmarks passed along the way.
Saved to wishlist!
Fortress of the bears
Totem Park Tour
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Sitka Cruise Port
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
5/31/2020 - 10/2/2020
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 11:00 AM|
1/1/2021 - 5/30/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 02:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time.
- A camera is advised to take with you
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY My Holidays Online
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Sitka Shore Excursion: Sitka Bears, Raptor Center, and Totem Park Tour?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Sitka Shore Excursion: Sitka Bears, Raptor Center, and Totem Park Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "The places we saw were awesome would so recommend this tour its very easy to book without booking from a ship." See review
Product code: 9444P52
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursKid FriendlyShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingSitkaShore Excursions - AlaskaBus Tours - AlaskaPorts of Call Tours - AlaskaFull-day Tours - AlaskaHalf-day Tours - AlaskaCategory