Make your own way to the private home in Businelli Palace, which is centrally located in the San Polo district.
Meet your host Chef Santina who provides informative details about Venetian cuisine and a delicious meal of regional specialties. Dine in the elegant 17th-century salon while listening to piano music.
Discover the secrets for preparing a menu of Venetian specialities using ingredients from the local market. The typical menu below is accompanied by wine, coffee, and water.
- Venetian appetizers (cicchetti)
- Spaghetti with capparozzoli (small clams)
- Battered fried prawns with seasonal vegetables
- Polenta with creamed codfish
- Fruit salad
- Apple pie or ice cream (gelato)