Are you interested in?
- See the highlights of the Salzkammergut alpine region in just one day
- Spend time in the UNESCO-listed Hallstatt village, on the lake side
- Explore with a guide to learn about Hallstatt’s 16th-century history
- Take a boat ride on Lake Hallstatt
Departure & Return
On request free pick-up from SELECTED hotels and transfer to the departure point. Please call +43 1 712 46 83. Please enquire at your hotel reception desk regarding the pick-up time and the possibility of a pick-up. Please note: pick-ups can only be guaranteed if you book 24-hours in advance.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please note, that wearing an FFP2 mask in the Hop On Hop Off and tour buses is required by law, therefore bringing your own mask is requested.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY Vienna Sightseeing Tours Wiener Rundfahrten GmbH & Co.KG
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands