Burnie Tours, Tickets, & Excursions
Saved to wishlist!
A relaxing day exploring all the best food and wine that Northern Tasmania has to offer! The Tamar River, flows from the Bass Strait, right into the city of Launceston. It has forged a vibrant, fertile valley and winds its way through lush farmland, natural forests, plentiful orchards, and gorgeous vineyards dotted along its banks. On this trip, you will have the chance to taste the famous cheeses from Ashgrove and visit the Raspberry Farm as you head to the Tamar Valley wine route. The Tamar Valley wine route features many picturesque towns and natural attraction, providing tourists and locals with a diverse area to explore and appreciate. Tamar Valley wine tours route follows the river, taking in all the art, crafts, museums, pubs, and multitude of vineyards this region is famous for. This is the ideal tour for everyone who loves world-class food and wine, enjoyed against the backdrop of stunning scenery. Enjoy a genuine taste of this extraordinary part of Tasmania has to offer.
Experience the beauty of Cradle Mountain and Dove Lake on this scenic small-group sightseeing day tour. Your day begins with pickup from your accommodation in Devonport, Ulverstone, or Burnie, before getting on the road to Cradle Mountain in the Tasmanian Wilderness Heritage Area. Go on a guided walk through the rugged landscapes of the National Park, stopping at Dove Lake and enjoying panoramic views over the mountainous terrain.
Cradle Mountain has some of the most beloved landscapes and hikes in the UNESCO-listed Tasmanian Wilderness. This tour makes visiting the area directly from your cruise ship easier by tailoring the tour around the time of your cruise ship departure. Journey through pretty coastline and farm and forest lands on the way to Cradle Mountain and Dove Lake and back.
Take a small-group day trip with your knowledgeable and friendly local tour guide Howard, who is ready to show you around the magnificent Stanley and The Nut!
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best tours in Burnie?
The best tours in Burnie according to Viator travelers are:
What tours in Burnie are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Burnie may have limited interaction with crowds:
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets