The beautiful island of Isla Mujeres lies just 8 miles (13 kilometers) off the coast of Mexico in the Riviera Maya. A catamaran cruise is a great way to experience this tropical paradise, located in clear, Caribbean waters. Read on to learn more.
- Spend the day relaxing on a daylong, all-inclusive tour where you’ll snorkel, swim, sunbathe, eat, and drink.
- Charter a private catamaran for just your group as you set sail for Isla Mujeres for an unforgettable experience.
- Explore the Underwater Museum of Art on a trip that includes snorkeling equipment, an open bar on board, and a buffet lunch.
- Combine a catamaran cruise with a trip to an eco-adventure park on a super saver tour that takes place over two days.
- Sightsee, snorkel, and dance the night away through the Caribbean Sea on a triple-decker catamaran filled with revelers during a booze cruise.