Castle of Good Hope
Step into Cape Town’s dynamic history by visiting the oldest remaining colonial-era building in the country. Built by Dutch colonists at the end of the 1600s, the Castle of Good Hope once served as a maritime resupply point and military hub. Its historic architecture and displays make it a popular attraction on tours of the city.
Browse. Filter. Book.
Should I book Castle of Good Hope tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Castle of Good Hope 2020?
What's the best way to experience Castle of Good Hope?
- Table Mountain and Cape Town Half-Day Trip
- Half Day Private Cape Town City Tour
- Withlocals Highlights & Hidden Gems: Best of Cape Town Private Tour
- Cape Town City Cycling Tour
Things to do near Cape Town
- Things to do in Western Cape
- Things to do in Stellenbosch
- Things to do in Franschhoek
- Things to do in Port Elizabeth
- Things to do in Gauteng
- Things to do in KwaZulu-Natal
- Things to do in Zanzibar
- Things to do in Kilimanjaro
- Things to do in South West Nigeria
- Things to do in Mahé
- Things to do in Southeast Brazil