Kirstenbosch National Botanical Garden
One of the world’s first botanical gardens, Kirstenbosch National Botanical Garden hosts more than 7,000 plant species from throughout Southern Africa. Visit to explore the 1,300-acre (528-hectare) gardens spread across the slopes of Table Mountain, including extensive hiking trails, a stone sculpture garden, and sunset summer concerts.
Browse. Filter. Book.
What's the best way to experience Kirstenbosch National Botanical Garden?
- Cape Town City Sightseeing Hop-on Hop-off Bus tour
- Cape Peninsula Tour from Cape Town
- Private Cape Peninsula Tour, With Close Range Penguin Encounter From Cape Town.
- City Sightseeing Cape Town Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
Things to do near Cape Town
- Things to do in Western Cape
- Things to do in Stellenbosch
- Things to do in Franschhoek
- Things to do in Port Elizabeth
- Things to do in Gauteng
- Things to do in KwaZulu-Natal
- Things to do in Zanzibar
- Things to do in Kilimanjaro
- Things to do in South West Nigeria
- Things to do in Mahé
- Things to do in Southeast Brazil