Top Cape Town Theme Parks
Saved to wishlist!
Cruises & Sailing
Private Sightseeing Tours
Private and Luxury
Nature and Wildlife Tours
Ports of Call Tours
Hop on Hop Off Buses
12 results | All Cape Town Tours
Cape Town sits at the intersection of the Indian and Atlantic Oceans, making its surrounding waters a unique ecosystem teeming with marine life. Visit the Two Oceans Aquarium with skip-the-line access, where you can see some of the region’s most famous aquatic residents including sharks, yellowfin tuna, Knysna seahorses, the rare hagfish, and much more.
Plan your trip to Cape Town ahead of time by purchasing the Cape Town City Pass, which includes more than 70 of the city's top attractions and experiences. Depending on your schedule and budget, choose from a 2-, 3-, or 5-day pass, all of which come with a pocket guidebook and access to a digital app with maps and information. The pass also includes transportation on the city sightseeing hop-on hop-off tour bus, which makes it easy to get around town.
Explore Cape Town at your own pace with a full-day hop-on hop-off bus pass. Journey around four different bus routes, stopping at attractions such as Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens, Table Mountain, and the Cape Winelands, and spend as long as you wish at each. Enjoy a city walking tour or upgrade to include a Signal Hill sunset tour and a boat cruise to Seal Island.
This tour is the perfect way to explore the beauty of the Cape Peninsula as well as local wildlife. Travel around in a small-group tour—an intimate alternative to crowded bus tours. Along the way, see the colorful buildings of Bo-Kaap, and admire the natural beauty of the Cape of Good Hope. The tour also visits the pretty towns of Hout Bay and Kalk Bay, as well as the African Penguin colony at Boulders Beach.
Discover the best sights of Cape Town from the sky by going for a ride on the Cape Wheel. You won’t waste a moment waiting in long visitor lines as a skip-the-line admission ticket is provided. Once you get in your cabin, it’s comfortable, air-conditioned, safe, and fully enclosed, so you won’t have to worry if you’re traveling with children. Access incredible views of Table Mountain, Robben Islands, and Cape Town city highlights that you wouldn’t see otherwise.
Visit a penguin colony at Boulder’s Beach and the Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve all in one day during this tour, including round-trip transport from Cape Town. First, catch sight of the endangered African penguins on the beach, and then travel over to Cape Point in the nature reserve. Spend ample time at Cape Point, and keep an eye out for ostrich, antelope, and whales. You can also take part in an optional hike in the reserve if you choose.
Save time, avoid crowds, and see the highlights of the Cape Town area in a single day on this small-group tour. Admire the colorful houses of Bo Kaap, ride a cable car ride up and down Table Mountain, embark on a scenic drive along Chapman's Peak, and visit the penguin colony of Boulder's Beach.
Choose to get down in the water with the sharks in a cage or enjoy the show from the decks of the boat on this dive tour from Cape Town. Ride from Gansbaai Harbour to the famous Shark Alley, where you can get up close with the animals or stay on deck. Return to Gansbaai Harbour for lunch and a DVD viewing of your adventure.
Take a leisurely exploration of the amazing scenery and fascinating wildlife of the Cape Peninsula on this flexible-length private tour. Travel by private vehicle, complete with on-board refreshments and Wi-Fi, as you call the shots on what to see and do. Among the potential sights you might pick are a wine tasting at Cape Point Vineyards, a visit to the penguins of Boulders Beach, or a visit to the beautiful Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve. A private guide, private vehicle, and round-trip hotel transport are covered.
The wine regions of Paarl, Franschoek, and Stellenbosch produce some of the finest wines in the Cape Winelands, surrounded by lush mountains and rolling vineyards. On this tour, enjoy a comprehensive introduction to South African wine as you visit four different wineries; sample a wide variety of red and white wines, including port brandy and sparkling wine; stop at a local restaurant for lunch; and taste regional specialties including cheese and chocolates.
Families with small children can still enjoy an evening sail on this pre-sunset cruise in Cape Town. Watch the sun sink lower in the sky and enjoy the “golden hour”, which makes for beautiful photos, on this pre-sunset cruise. You’ll get back to shore in plenty of time for dinner reservations or the kids’ bedtime. Enjoy a glass of sparkling wine and commentary from the crew while on board the boat.
Take an exciting private helicopter tour from Cape Town to see two oceans in one 25-minute flight. Fly around iconic Table Mountain to see the Atlantic Ocean on one side of the Cape Peninsula and then continue until you get to the Indian Ocean on the other side. Watch the terrain far below change as you fly, from beaches and rolling hills to rugged cliffs.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Theme Parks in Cape Town?
The best Theme Parks in Cape Town according to Viator travelers are:
What Theme Parks in Cape Town are 1 hour or less?
Theme Parks in Cape Town that are 1 hour or less are:
What Theme Parks in Cape Town are taking additional safety precautions?
These Cape Town experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Theme Parks in Cape Town are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Cape Town may have limited interaction with crowds:
- World of Birds Wildlife Sanctuary and Monkey Park Tours & Tickets
- Duiker Island Tours & Tickets
- Cape Town Diamond Works Tours & Tickets
- Noon Gun Tours & Tickets
- Company's Garden Tours & Tickets
- Camps Bay Tours & Tickets
- Langa Township Tours & Tickets
- Greenmarket Square Tours & Tickets
- Iziko South African Museum Tours & Tickets
- Lion's Head Tours & Tickets
- Boulders Beach Tours & Tickets
- Dyer Island Tours & Tickets
- Imizamo Yethu Township Tours & Tickets
- Long Street Tours & Tickets
- Rhodes Memorial Tours & Tickets
- Clifton Tours & Tickets
- Kirstenbosch National Botanical Garden Tours & Tickets
- Victoria and Alfred Waterfront (V&A Waterfront) Tours & Tickets
- Zeitz Museum of Contemporary Art Africa (Zeitz MOCAA) Tours & Tickets
- Khayelitsha Township Tours & Tickets
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets
Day Trips from Cape Town
- Cape Town to South Africa
- Cape Town to Port Elizabeth
- Cape Town to Johannesburg
- Cape Town to Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve
- Cape Town to Table Mountain National Park
- Cape Town to Hout Bay
- Cape Town to Pretoria
- Cape Town to Western Cape
- Cape Town to Hermanus
- Cape Town to Stellenbosch
- Cape Town to Franschhoek