Top Chiapas Food & Drink
Saved to wishlist!
1 result | All Chiapas Tours
Toñita, a 65-year-old local woman who has cooked delicacies all her life, has decided to teach us what she does best. You will discover the delights of Mexico from its magical hands. His charisma and joy make the class better. He will tell you part of his life, traditions and some legends. If time permits we will play some traditional Mexican game. All ingredients are natural, bought in the local market. In two hours you will have a great time. In addition, if you are not the only assistant, you will meet other people from both Mexico and foreigners who, like you, have a love for travel and gastronomy.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Food & Drink in Chiapas are good for avoiding crowds?
Things to do near Chiapas
- Things to do in San Cristóbal de las Casas
- Things to do in Tuxtla Gutiérrez
- Things to do in Western Highlands
- Things to do in Petén
- Things to do in Central Highlands
- Things to do in Quetzaltenango
- Things to do in Flores
- Things to do in San Pedro La Laguna
- Things to do in Panajachel
- Things to do in Antigua
- Things to do in Pacific Highlands
- Things to do in Oaxaca
- Things to do in The Cayes
- Things to do in Riviera Maya & the Yucatan
- Things to do in Central Mexico