With the winter crowds thinning out and temperatures still comfortable before summer turns up the heat, spring is a great time to enjoy Dubai. Here are some popular ways to make the most of the city’s sights, outdoor activities, and desert wilds between mid-February and early May.
- See the best of old and new Dubai from a hop-on hop-off bus tour, where you can opt for a seat on the open-air top or in the air-conditioned lower deck.
- Tour downtown and modern Dubai to admire its futuristic architecture, such as the Burj Al Arab hotel and the Burj Khalifa, the world’s highest tower.
- Dive into the aquatic fun of the Aquaventure Water Park at the Atlantis, The Palm hotel—ideal for cooling down when the sun is high.
- Gaze down instead of up at the skyscrapers on an exciting helicopter flightseeing ride over the city.
- Ride horseback across Dubai’s sands to feel the full beauty and vastness of the desert.
- Bounce across the Persian Gulf for widescreen views of the city on a coastal speedboat tour.
- Experience the desert at its most magical with a sunset 4x4 dune bash and barbecue dinner at a Bedouin-style camp in the sands.
- Cross the dunes by vintage Land Rover to spot gazelle and other animals before a night under the stars on a wildlife safari and overnight stay.