With a busy schedule of open-air entertainment and a good chance of sunny skies, Dublin is at its best during the summer months. To make the most of your time in the city, see below for our top picks of what to see and do in the city this summer.
- Uncover the secrets of Ireland's iconic brew with a Connoisseur Experience at Dublin's Guinness Storehouse.
- Join the locals for a pub crawl and discover Dublin's electric nightlife, or dance to Irish music at a traditional Dublin house party.
- Maximize your time in the city and enjoy great savings with a Dublin Pass, including a hop-on hop-off bus tour.
- Sample Irish whiskey on a guided tour of the Jameson Distillery.
- Cross the border into Northern Ireland and visit sights such as Belfast and the UNESCO-listed Giant's Causeway.
- Journey to Ireland's west coast and marvel at the UNESCO-listed Cliffs of Moher.
- Kiss the famous Blarney Stone on a day trip to Cork and Blarney Castle.
- Escape the city to explore the wild landscapes of Glendalough and the Wicklow Mountains.
- Learn about Ireland's Celtic heritage with a visit to the Hill of Tara and Loughcrew Celtic Tombs.