Home to mighty glaciers and glistening snowfields, Iceland is a winter wonderland of outdoor adventure. Whizzing across the glacial plains by snowmobile gets the adrenaline pumping, and it’s a fun and safe activity for families with kids too. Here are your options for enjoying the best of Iceland’s snowmobiling tours.
- Combine a Golden Circle super jeep excursion with a snowmobile tour from Reykjavik, and reach top natural attractions like the Langjokull glacier.
- Open the throttle and zoom through the UNESCO World Heritage–listed Thingvellir National Park to the Geysir geyser.
- Explore the Geysir geothermal field by snowmobile and bathe in the natural hot springs of the Secret Lagoon.
- Discover stunning sights such as Gullfoss waterfall and the Myrdalsjokull glacier by snowmobile.
- Take your snowmobile across the ice cap and delve into a subterranean world of frozen blue ice on an ice-cave tour.