Top Jaco Attractions & Museums
3 Jaco Attractions & Museums | All Jaco Tours
For one of the top wildlife viewing opportunities in Costa Rica, book a tour that provides you with your own binoculars and a guide to lead the way to the best viewing areas in Manuel Antonio National Park. The oceanside park is home to sloths, monkeys, toucans, and a diverse array of marine life, making it a great place for nature lovers to get their wildlife fix.
See more than 10 Costa Rican waterfalls on an easy hike through the jungle that makes it possible for nature lovers of any fitness level to enjoy the picturesque cascades. Plus, the cool pools at the base of the falls create the perfect complement to the humid jungle, making the outing the ideal activity for a tropical vacation.
The beautiful beaches, lagoons, and waterfalls of the Osa Peninsula lie just south of Jaco Beach. On this action-packed tour, visit three magnificent waterfalls, dive in to swim in the natural pools, and dare to ride a Tarzan Swing over the falls. Adventurous travelers can also tackle cliff jumps from heights of 8 feet (2.5 meters) up to 75 feet (23 meters).
Things to do near Jaco
- Things to do in Central Pacific
- Things to do in Puntarenas
- Things to do in Miramar
- Things to do in Quepos
- Things to do in San Jose
- Things to do in Monteverde
- Things to do in La Fortuna de San Carlos
- Things to do in La Fortuna
- Things to do in Sámara
- Things to do in Managua
- Things to do in Panama City
- Things to do in San Blas Islands
- Things to do in San Salvador
- Things to do in Central Valley
- Things to do in Guanacaste and Northwest