The Grand Canyon is an inspiring sight from any angle, but seeing it from the air is an unforgettable experience. With a helicopter tour from Las Vegas, you'll travel in style and enjoy incredible aerial views of the canyon. Here are your options.
- Skip the tour bus and reach the Grand Canyon in just 45 minutes on a helicopter ride from Las Vegas.
- Catch views of the famous Las Vegas Strip from above on your way in and out of the city.
- Take in the natural beauty of the Grand Canyon and the Colorado River through expansive helicopter windows.
- Enjoy easy access to the sights of your choices, from scenic overlooks to the Grand Canyon Skywalk.
- Most tours also fly low over the Hoover Dam, affording more scenic views.
VIP & Exclusive Tours
From pickup in a luxury vehicle to a multi-course gourmet meal in the canyon, VIP tours kick things up a notch. Choose a tour that pairs your helicopter ride with a below-the-rim landing, a seated meal, or a sunset champagne toast and picnic set at the canyon with table linens and fine china.
If you have extra time, add to your Grand Canyon helicopter experience with a boat trip on the Colorado River, a stroll out on the Grand Canyon Skywalk, or some free time for hiking and exploring the national park's West Rim.