London is a buzzing metropolis attracting visitors from across the globe for its famous landmarks and epic shopping—but it’s also a fabulous place to live. If you’re a lucky London local, here are a few ways to make the most of your amazing city.
- Hop aboard for a ride on the London Eye, and enjoy unparalleled views along the Thames River to the Houses of Parliament and beyond.
- Take to the waves on a Thames River sightseeing cruise, and admire iconic landmarks such as the Tower of London and the Tate Modern from the water.
- Step into the magical world of Harry Potter on a behind-the-scenes tour of Warner Bros. Studio, and discover famous sites including Diagon Alley and the Great Hall.
- Take the high-speed elevator to the top of the Shard and sip Champagne with spectacular 360-degree views over London.
- See the Changing of the Guard ceremony at Buckingham Palace and explore the State Rooms on an independent audio tour.
- Join a pub crawl tour to discover new watering holes you may not have discovered on your own.