Martha Brae River
The Martha Brae River, a 20-mile (32-kilometer) stretch of turquoise water winding through Jamaica’s tropical inland rain forests, is an essential stop for nature lovers traveling through the Caribbean island. Though primarily a stopover for a quick rafting trip, the river’s prime location near other natural attractions and its wide diversity of wildlife makes it a worthwhile addition to any Jamaica vacation.
Tours and tickets to Experience Martha Brae River
What are Martha Brae River hours of operation?
Should I book Martha Brae River tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Martha Brae River 2021?
What's the best way to experience Martha Brae River?
- An Evening on the Lagoon: Rafting and Luminous Lagoon Tour
- Martha Brae Rafting & Dunn's River Falls from Montego Bay
- Martha Brea Rafting
- Luminous Lagoon Tour from Montego Bay
Things to do near Montego Bay
- Things to do in Lucea
- Things to do in Falmouth
- Things to do in Trelawny
- Things to do in Negril
- Things to do in Black River
- Things to do in Runaway Bay
- Things to do in Ocho Rios
- Things to do in Kingston
- Things to do in Grand Cayman
- Things to do in Nassau
- Things to do in Puerto Plata
- Things to do in Key West
- Things to do in New Providence Island
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast