Top Puerto Jiménez Walking Tours
Saved to wishlist!
2 results | All Puerto Jiménez Tours
Venture to a local bird habitat—and bring along your camera to capture photographs as you explore—during this small-group tour. Meet your guide in the afternoon at the departure point in Puerto Jiménez, and head into nature. You’ll go for a quick hike along a creek, will discover a scenic lagoon, and, with luck, will see a range of local bird species, like egrets, herons, ibis, and more.
Sirena station is the heart of Corcovado and the place where most of the wildlife activity is and we visit this amazing place with the best tour guides in the area. They will not only do their best to show around but also have a wide knowledge of our wildlife.
Things to do near Puerto Jiménez
- Things to do in Osa Peninsula & Gulfo Dulce
- Things to do in Drake Bay
- Things to do in Quepos
- Things to do in Limon
- Things to do in San Jose
- Things to do in Jaco
- Things to do in Alajuela
- Things to do in Puntarenas
- Things to do in Monteverde
- Things to do in La Fortuna
- Things to do in Panama City
- Things to do in San Blas Islands
- Things to do in Managua
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast
- Things to do in Central Valley