San Francisco is full of kid-friendly fun, much of which adults can enjoy as well. From vibrant neighborhoods and museums to boat rides and green park spaces, see below for some of the best things to do in the City by the Bay with kids in tow.
- Explore the city at your family's pace via a hop on, hop off bus tour that includes live narration and hits all the major sights.
- Ride across the iconic Golden Gate Bridge with a guide to the seaside town of Sausalito.
- Choose your preferred mode of transport and explore San Francisco's famous hills or waterfront by bike, GoCar, Segway, speed boat, or even fire engine.
- Take a bike tour through top areas such as Golden Gate Park or Fisherman’s Wharf.
- Book priority access to the Walt Disney Family Museum, the Aquarium of the Bay at Pier 39, or the Exploratorium, a hands-on science museum.