Top Santa Barbara Photography Tours
2 Santa Barbara Photography Tours | All Santa Barbara Tours
Indulge your passions for food, photography and fun during this 3-hour, small-group, culinary and picture-taking tour in Santa Barbara. Dig into some tasty food and drink during stops at three different local eateries, a microbrewery, two wineries and a distillery in the city’s artsy Funk Zone. As you snack and imbibe, you’ll get helpful tips to capture high-quality food photography using anything from a smartphone to a high-end digital SLR. This small-group trip, limited to 14 guests, includes a guide and all food and drink.
Taking safety measures
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Head for the Danish town of Solvang, nestled in the Santa Ynez Valley, for a food- and photography-focused tour. You'll make stops for multiple food and drink tastings (many traditional Danish treats) and listen to guided commentary. Your guide will also provide your small group with tips and pointers on how to get the best photos of your adventure.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What tours in Santa Barbara are taking additional safety precautions?
What tours in Santa Barbara are good for avoiding crowds?
Things to do near Santa Barbara
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in Catalina Island
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in Newport Beach
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in San Diego
- Things to do in Yosemite National Park
- Things to do in Baja California
- Things to do in Nevada