Central Post Office
From the outside, the French-styled Correo Central (Central Post Office) is a frothy white wedding cake of a building, while inside its all tiered galleries topped by a beautiful glass dome. Built in 1882 on the northwest corner of Santiago's Plaza de Armas, the Central Post Office, designed by Chilean architect Ricardo Brown, has been a national monument since 1976.
Next door to the Palacio de la Real Audiencia de Santiago, aside from buying your stamps, the Correo Central is also home to the Museo Postal y Telegrafico. Dedicated to Chile's postal history, here you can see a huge collection of stamps from around the world.
Tours and tickets to Experience Central Post Office
Small Group Best Deal: Panoramic Santiago city tour experience plus Viña del mar - Valparaiso - Casablanca in Two Days from Santiago
What are Central Post Office hours of operation?
Should I book Central Post Office tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Central Post Office 2021?
What's the best way to experience Central Post Office?
- Private Santiago City Half Day Tour
- Santiago Evening Bike Tour
- Pre or Post San Antonio Cruise with Santiago City Tour and optional Vineyard
- PRIVATE TOUR: Pre or Post Cruise San Antonio Port with Santiago Tour and Winery
Things to do near Santiago
- Things to do in San Antonio
- Things to do in Valparaíso
- Things to do in Mendoza
- Things to do in Pucón
- Things to do in San Martin de los Andes
- Things to do in Bariloche
- Things to do in Lake District
- Things to do in The Pampas
- Things to do in Northwest Argentina
- Things to do in North Chile
- Things to do in Patagonia
- Things to do in Altiplano