Top Sorrento Vespa Rentals
6 Sorrento Vespa Rentals | All Sorrento Tours
Freedomscooters.it offers a unique service, it makes life much easier for guests having problems walking.
It can be quite difficult to get around Sorrento and the surrounding area by car. Rent a scooter can mean easier parking and general mobility around the town. This is an ideal way to visit the Amalfi Coast or one of the outlying beaches in the summer months. We have 50cc, 125cc & 200cc Scooter for hire, something for everyone. Book your scooter hire now!
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Vespa Rentals in Sorrento?
What tours in Sorrento are good for avoiding crowds?
- Spaggia Grande Beach
- Baths of the Queen Giovanna (Bagni della Regina Giovanna)
- Sorrento St. Anthony Basilica (Basilica di Sant’Antonino)
- Correale di Terranova Museum (Museo Correale di Terranova)
- Mt. Faito (Monte Faito)
- Coral Museum (Museo del Corallo)
- Punta del Capo
- Sorrento Foundation (Fondazione Sorrento)
- Tasso Theater (Teatro Tasso)
Things to do near Sorrento
- Things to do in Amalfi Coast
- Things to do in Positano
- Things to do in Pompeii
- Things to do in Amalfi
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Salerno
- Things to do in Gaeta
- Things to do in Matera
- Things to do in Rome
- Things to do in Palermo
- Things to do in Taormina
- Things to do in Catania
- Things to do in Split
- Things to do in Lazio
- Things to do in Abruzzo