If you've ever wanted to learn how to ski, there are few places on the planet more epic for newbies than the majestic Swiss Alps. Ski resorts throughout the region offer gentle slopes and ski schools that’ll have you gliding down the slopes in no time. These are some ways to learn to ski in the Swiss Alps.
- Enroll in ski school with your own personal instructor at Kleine Scheidegg, one of the highest-altitude ski resorts in the Swiss Alps.
- Learn how to brake, carve, and fall safely in a small-group class beneath the majestic Matterhorn.
- Ride the world’s first revolving cable car to the top of Mt. Titlis to practice on the beginner-friendly slopes.
- Show off your new skills on a day trip to the ski resorts of Chamonix from Geneva.
- Take your ski skills to the next level (and off the beaten track) with a guided day of touring the Bivio mountainside.