Hunter Valley Gardens
Situated in the gorgeous Hunter Valley wine region of NSW, the Hunter Valley Gardens boast more than 60 acres of displays designed to showcase various vibrant colors and fragrances. There are 10 feature gardens, each individually planned and planted to create a stunning view and experience for visitors. The garden names lend themselves to the imagination: Sunken Garden, Storybook Garden, Rose Garden, Oriental Garden, The Lakes Walk, Italian Grotto, The Indian Mosaic, and the Formal, Chinese and Border gardens.
Each is superbly landscaped to represent its chosen theme, with water features and other attractions included to present the most immersive experience. Hunter Valley Gardens is such a large site that the area includes its own village, complete with shops, restaurants and cafes full of local delicacies. Aside from the lush greens, Aqua Golf, the Hunter Valley Train and more than five miles of walking tracks within the gardens keep even the fussiest visitors entertained.
Tours and tickets to Experience Hunter Valley Gardens
What are Hunter Valley Gardens hours of operation?
Should I book Hunter Valley Gardens tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Hunter Valley Gardens 2021?
What's the best way to experience Hunter Valley Gardens?
- Central Pokolbin, Hunter Valley Hop-On and Hop-Off Bus
- Hunter Valley Wine Tour from Sydney with Lunch and 3 Cellar Door Tastings
- Hideaway Private Tours Hunter Valley
- The Complete Hunter Valley Wine Tour of Pokolbin, Mt View, Lovedale and Rothbury
Things to do near Sydney
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Hunter Valley
- Things to do in Port Stephens
- Things to do in Byron Bay
- Things to do in Yarra Valley
- Things to do in Gold Coast
- Things to do in Melbourne
- Things to do in Brisbane
- Things to do in Mornington Peninsula
- Things to do in Phillip Island
- Things to do in Ballarat
- Things to do in Noosa & Sunshine Coast
- Things to do in Great Ocean Road
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in Tasmania