Great Barrier Reef cruises offer the chance to get an up-close look at the world's largest reef, exploring the pristine beaches, vibrant corals, and tropical islands, all while enjoying the views from land, boat, and water. Here are your options.
- Choose a half-day, full-day, or overnight cruise, setting sail from Port Airlie or Hamilton Island.
- Visit the Reefworld pontoon and take in the views from the underwater observatory.
- Explore the Whitsunday Islands National Park, Hamilton Island, and Whitehaven Beach.
- Enjoy activities such as swimming, snorkeling, and scuba diving.
- Spot a mind-boggling array of marine life including whales, dolphins, porpoises, dugongs, sea turtles, sharks, stingray, giant clams, seahorses, sea snakes, and over 1,500 different varieties of fish.
- Most cruises include breakfast, lunch, or afternoon tea served onboard.