Are you interested in?
619 Tours & Activities
Food & Drink
48 Tours & Activities
Coffee & Tea
3 Tours & Activities
2 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Gain insight into the daily life and cuisine of Agra’s locals on this home-meal experience. Visit a local's home, and choose to watch or help as they prepare a meal of Mughlai cuisine, the food of India’s Mughal empire, before savoring the dishes as a meal. Upgrade to include hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Private Agra home cooking and meal experience
- Visit the home of a local and choose to watch or join in as they prep a Mughlai meal
- Learn about Mughlai food, the spicy cuisine that originated during Mughal rule
- Savor finished dishes such as biryani (aromatic rice and meat) and kofta (meatballs)
- Chat to your host and learn about daily life in Agra
- Upgrade to include Agra hotel pickup and drop-off
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
Departure & Return
11/30/2017 - 12/31/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:59 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Kaimur Holidays
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Questions & Answers
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cook and Dine with a Local Family ?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Cook and Dine with a Local Family ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Cook and Dine with a Local Family ?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cook and Dine with a Local Family ?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 7482P8
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCoffee & Tea ToursFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingAgraBus Tours - Uttar PradeshCoffee & Tea Tours - Uttar PradeshBus Tours - New DelhiCoffee & Tea Tours - New DelhiBus Tours - JaipurCoffee & Tea Tours - JaipurCategory