Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- 6.5-hour Marken and Volendam tour
- See traditional Dutch villages
- Travel between Marken and Volendam by boat
- Lunch included
- Pickup and drop-off at your Amsterdam hotel
- Family friendly
Departure & Return
Departure PointYour hotel in Amsterdam
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Both Volendam and Marken are postcard-ready, lined with 17th-century brick houses, classic sailing vessels, and tiny gardens. You’ll have time to explore local cuisine and culture as you make your way through the villages: stop by the Volendam cheese factory, where you’ll learn about the cheese making process and try samples of locally-made cheese. See clogs take shape at the wooden shoe factory, and visit Woltje’s Backery to taste stroopwafel, a traditional Dutch treat that combines caramel and waffle-shaped cookies.
At the end of the tour, meet the driver for the return trip to Amsterdam, where this tour concludes with drop-off at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY See Old Holland
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Private Tour of Old Holland Including Volendam and Marken from Amsterdam.