Are you interested in?
- Explore Lake Atitlan and Chichicastenango during this 2-day trip from Antigua
- Experience the highland culture and colorful market of Chichicastenango
- Spend the night (at your own expense) amidst the gorgeous scenery of Panjachel, set along the shores of Lake Atitlan
- Take a boat cruise along the volcano-rimmed shores of Lake Atitlan
- Discover the traditional Mayan spiritual practices of residents in Santiago Atitlan
- Perfect chance to explore indigenous culture and gorgeous scenery
Departure & Return
Departure PointGray Line Antigua Guatemala - Tours & Experiences, 2a Calle Oriente, #4B, Antigua Guatemala Antigua, Guatemala 03001, Guatemala
Traveler pickup is offered
These are our pick up points for our excursion. Please select your pick up point and be 15 minutes prior the starting time.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Minimum of 2 passengers (adults) is required for the tour to run. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Infants must sit on laps
- To find pictures of our experiences, search us on Instagram as @graylinetoursgt
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Guatemala
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by 2 Day Tour: Chichicastenango Market and Lake Atitlan from Antigua.