Don’t worry—here are some similar options
4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Get a taste for the delicious, complicated beauty of Azerbaijan-style cuisine during this 4-hour private cooking class in Baku. This intriguing cooking culture has been influenced by its geography at the crossroads of Europe, Asia, and the Middle East, lending its cuisine an unexpectedly delicious flavor. Shop for fresh ingredients and head to the kitchen, glass of premium Azerbaijani wine in hand, to prepare favorites like ‘plov,’ (pilaf), ‘lyula kebabs,’ ‘qovurma,’ (stewed lamb) and more. Your class includes a private guide and vehicle, lunch and drinks, and round-trip hotel transport.
- Discover Azerbaijani cuisine during a private cooking class in Baku
- Learn about the unique influences and complexities of Azerbaijani cooking
- Shop for fresh ingredients at the local market
- Enjoy a glass of premium Azerbaijani wine while you cook
- Prepare Azerbaijani favorites like ‘plov,’ (pilaf), ‘lyula kebabs,’ ‘qovurma,’ (stewed lamb) and more
- Private guide ensures personalized attention and service
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by private vehicle
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Lunch and drinks
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Your hotel/hostel in Baku
Address: Please contact the local tour operator to reconfirm booking. You can change the hotel for pick-up, but not later than 3 days before the tour.
Directions: Meeting at the lobby of your hotel/hostel
Return point: Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY U Visit Russia
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour: Azerbaijan Cuisine Cooking Class in Baku?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tour: Azerbaijan Cuisine Cooking Class in Baku?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Tour: Azerbaijan Cuisine Cooking Class in Baku?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tour: Azerbaijan Cuisine Cooking Class in Baku?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 7772P42
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursCooking ClassesMarketsHalf-day ToursClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingBakuFood Tours - TbilisiBus Tours - TbilisiCooking Classes - TbilisiMarkets - TbilisiHalf-day Tours - TbilisiFood Tours - YerevanBus Tours - YerevanCooking Classes - YerevanMarkets - YerevanHalf-day Tours - YerevanFood Tours - MestiaBus Tours - MestiaCooking Classes - MestiaMarkets - MestiaHalf-day Tours - MestiaCategory