Are you interested in?
Zipaquira Salt Cathedral (Catedral de Sal) Tours
104 Tours & Activities
256 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
586 Tours & Activities
10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore the Bogotá fascinating history and rich culture and visit the amazing Zipaquirá Salt Cathedral on this guided excursion. After a convenient hotel pickup, begin your urban adventure by traveling by cable car to Monserrate Sanctuary, strolling through the city’s historical center, and gazing at the Gold Museum’s impressive collections. Then, descend 590 feet (180 meters) into an awe-inspiring cathedral carved into a salt reserve.
- Experience Bogotá’s striking architecture and rich history on a guided tour
- Visit the Zipaquirá Salt Cathedral and see the Colombian countryside
- Cruise to the top of the Eastern Hills by cable car for unparalleled views
- Make the most of limited time with convenient hotel pickup and drop-off
Saved to wishlist!
Private transportation from and to your hotel in the Bogota area
Expert guide in the language of your preference (Spanish, English, Portuguese, French, German)
Entry Tickets to attractions visited
Optional tips and gratuities
Aditional unspecified activities
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up service from Bogotá Hotels /Accommodations. Please enter your pick up details.
* Note: pick-up from other towns have an additional cost (including but not limited to Chía, Cota, Funza, Mosquera, La Calera). Please contact us to arrange it.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The order of the tour can be modified due to weather conditions.
- We recommend wearing comfortable clothes and shoes.
- We recommend taking a rain jacket in case you experience a rainy day.
- PLEASE NOTE: The Gold Museum is closed on Monday; however, we can change it for another museum according to group's interests.
- If there is another place of interest you'd like to include in the tour, please let us know in advance and we will be glad to include it for you.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Impulse Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Bogota City Sightseeing tour with Gold Museum and Zipaquira Salt Cathedral?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Bogota City Sightseeing tour with Gold Museum and Zipaquira Salt Cathedral?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Bogota City Sightseeing tour with Gold Museum and Zipaquira Salt Cathedral?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 5549P127
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingBogotáBus Tours - ArmeniaCity Tours - ArmeniaWalking Tours - ArmeniaHistorical Tours - ArmeniaFull-day Tours - ArmeniaBus Tours - MedellínCity Tours - MedellínWalking Tours - MedellínHistorical Tours - MedellínFull-day Tours - MedellínBus Tours - CaliCity Tours - CaliWalking Tours - CaliHistorical Tours - CaliFull-day Tours - CaliCategory
Nemocón Salt Mines (Mina de Sal Nemocón)Paleontological Research Center (Centro de Investigaciones Paleonlógicas)Plaza de BolivarLa Catedral PrimadaBioparque Los OcarrosBogotá Mint Museum (Museo Casa de la Moneda)Colombian National Museum (Museo Nacional de Colombia)Manoa ParqueMundo Aventura Theme Park (Parque Mundo Aventura)Mirador Torre ColpatriaTerracotta House (Casa Terracota)International Emerald Museum (Museo Internacional de la Esmeralda)La Reserva Biopark (Bioparque La Reserva)National Capitol (Capitolio Nacional)Salitre MágicoOstrich Farm (Granja de Avestruces)Maloka MuseumBotero Museum (Museo Botero)93 Park (Parque 93)Gabriel García Márquez Cultural Center