Are you interested in?
Zipaquira Salt Cathedral (Catedral de Sal) Tours
104 Tours & Activities
Private Sightseeing Tours
364 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
565 Tours & Activities
8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Experience two diverse Colombian attractions in just one day trip on this tour from Bogotá. First explore the architectural wonders of the Salt Cathedral of Zipaquira, an underground Catholic church built in the tunnels of a salt mine. Afterward, head for the colorful restaurant Andres Carne de Res to savor hearty Colombian cuisine and take to the dancefloor to feel the rhythms of the music. Includes hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Experience two diverse attractions outside of Bogotá in one day
- Hassle-free round-trip transport from your Bogotá hotel
- Explore the underground tunnels of the Salt Mine and see ifamed cathedral
- Get insight into the culture of the region from your guide
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by private vehicle
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Te recojemos en tu lugar de alojamiento.
- Eldorado Airport, Bogota Colombia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY transfers & tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Combined tour to Zipaquira and Andres Carne de Res in Chia (Private tour)?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Combined tour to Zipaquira and Andres Carne de Res in Chia (Private tour)?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Combined tour to Zipaquira and Andres Carne de Res in Chia (Private tour)?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Combined tour to Zipaquira and Andres Carne de Res in Chia (Private tour)?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "You have the option of inviting your guide to dinner with you, with the understanding that you'd pay for their dinner." See review
Product code: 23817P10
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursAudio GuidesArt ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportBogotáBus Tours - ArmeniaAudio Guides - ArmeniaArt Tours - ArmeniaFull-day Tours - ArmeniaBus Tours - MedellínAudio Guides - MedellínArt Tours - MedellínFull-day Tours - MedellínBus Tours - Nueva LojaAudio Guides - Nueva LojaArt Tours - Nueva LojaFull-day Tours - Nueva LojaCategory
Nariño Palace (Casa de Nariño)Bioparque Los OcarrosTerracotta House (Casa Terracota)Mirador Torre ColpatriaNemocón Salt Mines (Mina de Sal Nemocón)Bogotá Museum of Modern Art (MAMBO)Ostrich Farm (Granja de Avestruces)Salitre MágicoLa Reserva Biopark (Bioparque La Reserva)93 Park (Parque 93)National Capitol (Capitolio Nacional)Mundo Aventura Theme Park (Parque Mundo Aventura)Bogotá Mint Museum (Museo Casa de la Moneda)La Catedral PrimadaMaloka MuseumChildren's Museum of Bogota (Museo de los Niños)International Emerald Museum (Museo Internacional de la Esmeralda)Plaza de BolivarPaleontological Research Center (Centro de Investigaciones Paleonlógicas)Botero Museum (Museo Botero)