Are you interested in?
Zipaquira Salt Cathedral (Catedral de Sal) Tours
104 Tours & Activities
226 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
563 Tours & Activities
6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Saved to wishlist!
WiFi on board
Travel Medical Insurance
Salt Mine Tickets
Audioguides in Different Languages in the Salt Cathedral
Driver Guide in Spanish
Other services not included in the tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointBogota, Colombia
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up our travelers where they indicate us, it can be Hotel, Airport, Apartment or others.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 8 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY GoBogotá
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Tour to the Salt Cathedral of Zipaquirá (Shared) - Hotel Pickup?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Tour to the Salt Cathedral of Zipaquirá (Shared) - Hotel Pickup?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Tour to the Salt Cathedral of Zipaquirá (Shared) - Hotel Pickup?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Tour to the Salt Cathedral of Zipaquirá (Shared) - Hotel Pickup?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 160174P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursAudio GuidesAirport & Hotel TransfersHalf-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportBogotáBus Tours - ArmeniaCity Tours - ArmeniaAudio Guides - ArmeniaAirport & Hotel Transfers - ArmeniaHalf-day Tours - ArmeniaBus Tours - MedellínCity Tours - MedellínAudio Guides - MedellínAirport & Hotel Transfers - MedellínHalf-day Tours - MedellínBus Tours - Nueva LojaCity Tours - Nueva LojaAudio Guides - Nueva LojaAirport & Hotel Transfers - Nueva LojaHalf-day Tours - Nueva LojaCategory
Manoa ParqueNemocón Salt Mines (Mina de Sal Nemocón)Bogotá Museum of Modern Art (MAMBO)Mundo Aventura Theme Park (Parque Mundo Aventura)Paleontological Research Center (Centro de Investigaciones Paleonlógicas)La Catedral PrimadaMaloka MuseumInternational Emerald Museum (Museo Internacional de la Esmeralda)Bioparque Los OcarrosBogotá Mint Museum (Museo Casa de la Moneda)Colombian National Museum (Museo Nacional de Colombia)Children's Museum of Bogota (Museo de los Niños)93 Park (Parque 93)Plaza de BolivarBotero Museum (Museo Botero)Salitre MágicoGabriel García Márquez Cultural CenterNariño Palace (Casa de Nariño)Terracotta House (Casa Terracota)Ostrich Farm (Granja de Avestruces)