Are you interested in?
Zipaquira Salt Cathedral (Catedral de Sal) Tours
104 Tours & Activities
293 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
588 Tours & Activities
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Price varies by group size
- Lowest Price GuaranteeIf you find the same product cheaper, we’ll refund the difference.
- Free CancellationUp to 24 hours in advance.
- Award-winning supportWe’re here 24/7 to help.
9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We'll pick you up at your hotel or accommodation place.
- Eldorado Airport, Bogota Colombia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Shoes and comfortable clothes are recommended
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY transfers & tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Salt Cathedral in Zipaquirá and City Tour in Bogotá (Private Tour)?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Salt Cathedral in Zipaquirá and City Tour in Bogotá (Private Tour)?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Salt Cathedral in Zipaquirá and City Tour in Bogotá (Private Tour)?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Salt Cathedral in Zipaquirá and City Tour in Bogotá (Private Tour)?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 23817P24
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursAudio GuidesHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportBogotáBus Tours - ArmeniaCity Tours - ArmeniaAudio Guides - ArmeniaHistorical Tours - ArmeniaFull-day Tours - ArmeniaBus Tours - MedellínCity Tours - MedellínAudio Guides - MedellínHistorical Tours - MedellínFull-day Tours - MedellínBus Tours - CaliCity Tours - CaliAudio Guides - CaliHistorical Tours - CaliFull-day Tours - CaliCategory
La Reserva Biopark (Bioparque La Reserva)Maloka MuseumManoa ParquePlaza de BolivarTerracotta House (Casa Terracota)Ostrich Farm (Granja de Avestruces)Gabriel García Márquez Cultural CenterBogotá Museum of Modern Art (MAMBO)Bogotá Mint Museum (Museo Casa de la Moneda)Colombian National Museum (Museo Nacional de Colombia)Mirador Torre ColpatriaNational Capitol (Capitolio Nacional)Nemocón Salt Mines (Mina de Sal Nemocón)International Emerald Museum (Museo Internacional de la Esmeralda)La Catedral PrimadaPaleontological Research Center (Centro de Investigaciones Paleonlógicas)Nariño Palace (Casa de Nariño)Children's Museum of Bogota (Museo de los Niños)93 Park (Parque 93)Mundo Aventura Theme Park (Parque Mundo Aventura)