Are you interested in?
88 Tours & Activities
Cruisers' Guide to the Southern Caribbean
8 Tours & Activities
54 Tours & Activities
5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Explore Dunn's River Falls and Fern Gully, two of Jamaica's unique natural wonders, on this 5-hour tour from Ocho Rios. With your local guide, discover the hundreds of different species of vegetation during an easy hike through Fern Gully. At Dunn's River Falls, climb to the top of the terraced cascade to get stunning views of the surrounding countryside. Stop for lunch at a Jamaican jerk restaurant (own expense) and a chance to shop for handicrafts and souvenirs. Round-trip transportation from Ocho Rios is included.
- Ideal choice for families
- Multiple departure times and locations available
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- All entrance fees included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel/Port pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Ocho Rios Cruise Port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- It is recommended that you bring or rent water shoes, and bring a towel
- It is recommended that you bring cash for souvenirs, lunch and drinks,
- Cameras are allowed just ask the guide to take care of it for you.
- Passengers must be at least 36 inches (91 cm) tall to climb falls
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY El Sol Vida
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Dunn's River Falls and Fern Gully Highlight Adventure Tour from Ocho Rios?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Dunn's River Falls and Fern Gully Highlight Adventure Tour from Ocho Rios?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Dunn's River Falls and Fern Gully Highlight Adventure Tour from Ocho Rios?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Dunn's River Falls and Fern Gully Highlight Adventure Tour from Ocho Rios?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 14302P3
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursExtremePorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingNegrilOcho RiosBoscobelCategory