Are you interested in?
272 Tours & Activities
Thrill-Seeker's Guide to the Riviera Maya Tours
21 Tours & Activities
1748 Tours & Activities
4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Set in the heart of the Riviera Maya, Jungla Maya Native Park is home to the world’s longest underground river—Cenote Sac-Actun—as well as numerous outdoor adventure opportunities. This tour enables you to experience the region’s top activities—snorkeling, ziplining, and rappelling—all without leaving the park. That way, busy travelers don’t waste time in transit from one activity to the next.
- Experience the thrill of ziplining, rappelling, and snorkeling in a cenote
- Round-trip transportation lets you avoid the hassle of renting a car
- Enjoy a traditional Mayan ceremony and lunch
- You can purchase photos of your adventures to take home
Saved to wishlist!
All necessary equipment
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up from Riviera Maya and Cancun Hotel zone
Meeting point for Hotels in Downtown Cancun
Meeting point for Hotels in Downtown Playa del Carmen
Set meeting point for all Hotels in Tulum
Please confirm your pick up time by contacting us on the number on the voucher or contacting TripAdvisor's Customer Service.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Bring comfortable shoes, fresh clothing, bathing suit, extra shirt and cash or credit card for crafts and photos
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Harness sizes at Thigh – up to 26in
- Harness sizes at Waist – 23 to 42in
- Harness sizes – XSmall to XLarge
- Maximum weight – 264 lbs.
- Minimum age is 6 years old
- Minimum height – 3.6 ft
- People under the influence of alcohol or toxic substances won’t be allowed to participate
- Children under 6 years old are not allowed to participate in the activities
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour is operated by Alltournative
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Alltournative
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Jungle Maya Native Park Tour with Ziplines, Cenotes & Transportation included?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Jungle Maya Native Park Tour with Ziplines, Cenotes & Transportation included?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Jungle Maya Native Park Tour with Ziplines, Cenotes & Transportation included?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Jungle Maya Native Park Tour with Ziplines, Cenotes & Transportation included?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 38241P21
Explore Similar Things to Do
ExtremeSnorkelingZipliningWalking & Biking ToursWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesCancunPlaya del CarmenExtreme - Riviera Maya & the YucatanSnorkeling - Riviera Maya & the YucatanZiplining - Riviera Maya & the YucatanExtreme - Playa del CarmenSnorkeling - Playa del CarmenZiplining - Playa del CarmenExtreme - CozumelSnorkeling - CozumelZiplining - CozumelCategory
Cancun Wax Museum (Museo de Cera Cancún)Kin Ha Water Park (Balneario Kin Ha) Cancun Airport VIP LoungeInteractive Aquarium CancunCancun Hotel Zone (Avenida Kukulkan)Cave of the Sleeping SharksCancun Scenic Tower (Torre Escénica)El Rey Archaeological Zone (Zona Arqueológica El Rey)Dolphin Beach (Playa Delfines)CoCo Bongo CancunCancun Christ the King Church (Iglesia de Cristo Rey)Cancun Underwater Museum of Art (Museo Subacuático de Arte) Mayan Museum of Cancun (Museo Maya de Cancún)La Isla Shopping VillageJolly Roger Pirate ShipXenotes Oasis MayaMexican Folk Art Museum (Museo de Arte Popular Mexicano)Mandala NightclubPlaya Norte (North Beach)Captain Hook Cancun