30 minutes to 2 hours 20 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Explore Cape Town at your own pace with a full-day hop-on hop-off bus pass. Journey around four different bus routes, stopping at attractions such as Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens, Table Mountain, and the Cape Winelands, and spend as long as you wish at each. Enjoy a city walking tour or upgrade to include a Signal Hill sunset tour and a boat cruise to Seal Island.
- 1- or 2-day Cape Town Hop-on Hop-off Sightseeing Bus tour
- Hop between the sights with a choice of 4 different bus routes
- Visit attractions such as Camps Bay, Table Mountain, and the Cape Winelands
- Flexibility to explore the city at your own pace and to your own interest
Saved to wishlist!
Audio commentary is available in 15 languages
A special kids commentary is available in English
Headsets to hear the guide clearly
Food and drinks
Tour to the oldest township in Langa and Guguletu (optional)
Departure & Return
Departure PointYou may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return DetailsYou may disembark at any of the available stops.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- An optional tour to the oldest township in Langa and Guguletu is available. Extra charge applies
- OPERATED BY City Sightseeing South Africa
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cape Town City Sightseeing Hop-on Hop-off Bus tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Cape Town City Sightseeing Hop-on Hop-off Bus tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Cape Town City Sightseeing Hop-on Hop-off Bus tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cape Town City Sightseeing Hop-on Hop-off Bus tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 58181P11
Explore Similar Things to Do
Hop on Hop OffPub ToursBus ToursAudio GuidesSelf-guided Tours & RentalsFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportCape TownHop on Hop Off - Western CapePub Tours - Western CapeBus Tours - Western CapeAudio Guides - Western CapeSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - Western CapeHop on Hop Off - StellenboschPub Tours - StellenboschBus Tours - StellenboschAudio Guides - StellenboschSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - StellenboschHop on Hop Off - FranschhoekPub Tours - FranschhoekBus Tours - FranschhoekAudio Guides - FranschhoekSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - FranschhoekCategory
Cape WheelCape Town StadiumSignal HillLanga TownshipSwartland Wine RouteSir Lowry's PassGroot ConstantiaHout BayTable Mountain National ParkTwelve ApostlesCape Town Diamond WorksLong StreetDuiker IslandRhodes MemorialKirstenbosch National Botanical GardenImizamo Yethu Township Company's GardenKhayelitsha TownshipSouth African Jewish Museum (SAJM)Camps Bay