Are you interested in?
Old Town Cartagena Tours
84 Tours & Activities
Private Sightseeing Tours
214 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
465 Tours & Activities
4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Get an intimate look at the historic streets and monuments of Cartagena during this 4-hour private tour. Discover this Caribbean city’s wealth of beautiful architecture, starting with the elegant mansions of the Manga neighborhood and continuing to monuments like San Felipe Castle and the Monastery of La Popa. You’ll also wander the UNESCO World Heritage-listed walled city and its atmospheric public squares before finishing in Cartagena’s more modern districts like Bocagrande. A private guide and vehicle, all entrance fees and round-trip hotel transport are also included.
- Enjoy a private city tour of Cartagena's most important monuments
- Admire the early 20th-century mansions of Cartagena's Manga area
- Visit iconic city monuments including San Felipe Castle and the Monastery of La Popa
- Explore the public squares of Cartagena's UNESCO World Heritage-listed walled city
- See the more modern side of town in areas like Bocagrande
- Private guide ensures more personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Port pickup and drop-off
Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle
you can to customize time departure
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Only, we have pickup travellers the area Port, Walled City,Crespo,Boquilla, Castillo Grande, Laguito, Getsemani... other locations departure since meeting point: Old City, San Diego -"Las Bovedas", Store Number 1
- Rafael Nunez Airport, Cartagena Colombia
- Cartagena Port / Manga
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: Name Travellers, ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- the attraction named "La Popa" is Subject to availability can be remplaced for the visit to museums or churches
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Sion Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private City Tour of Cartagena?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private City Tour of Cartagena?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private City Tour of Cartagena?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private City Tour of Cartagena?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 29253P2
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursAirport & Hotel TransfersWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportCartagenaBus Tours - Caribbean CoastCity Tours - Caribbean CoastAirport & Hotel Transfers - Caribbean CoastWalking Tours - Caribbean CoastHalf-day Tours - Caribbean CoastBus Tours - Santa MartaCity Tours - Santa MartaAirport & Hotel Transfers - Santa MartaWalking Tours - Santa MartaHalf-day Tours - Santa MartaBus Tours - San Blas IslandsCity Tours - San Blas IslandsAirport & Hotel Transfers - San Blas IslandsWalking Tours - San Blas IslandsHalf-day Tours - San Blas IslandsCategory
Naval Museum of the CaribbeanPlaza de San DiegoOld Shoes Monument (Los Zapatos Viejos)Totumo Mud Volcano (El Totumo)Rosario Islands (Islas del Rosario)Cartagena Museum of Modern Art (Museo de Arte Moderno de Cartagena)Rafael Nuñez House MuseumCartagena Cathedral (St. Catherine of Alexandria Cathedral)Isla del EncantoNational Aviary of Colombia (Aviario Nacional de Colombia)Gold Museum (Museo de Oro Zenu)La India Catalina MonumentPalace of Inquisition (Palacio de la Inquisicion)Convento de la Popa de la GaleraTeatro Adolfo Mejia (Teatro Heredia)