Are you interested in?
46 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
106 Tours & Activities
36 Tours & Activities
8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Discover the historical wonders and contemporary culture of Ecuador on a full-day tour from Cuenca. Convenient round-trip transportation from your hotel spares you the stress of rushing to a meeting point. Learn about the ancient Cañari and Inca ways of life at the Ingapirca Archaeological Complex, then see artisans at work in Gualaceo. Enjoy the view from the Church of Biblian before you refuel on a filling Ecuadorian lunch at a traditional restaurant.
- Enjoy a traditional lunch at a local restaurant
- Travel comfortably by all-inclusive transportation
- Discover ancient and modern Ecuadorian culture
- Get the personalized experience of a small group
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by private vehicle
Entrance fee to Ingapirca
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up at hotels or apartment
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 1 person per booking is required
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 1 paying adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Polylepis Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full-Day Ingapirca Ruins and Gualaceo Artisan Village?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Full-Day Ingapirca Ruins and Gualaceo Artisan Village?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Full-Day Ingapirca Ruins and Gualaceo Artisan Village?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full-Day Ingapirca Ruins and Gualaceo Artisan Village?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 30796P40
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingCuencaBus Tours - GuayaquilArchaeology Tours - GuayaquilFull-day Tours - GuayaquilBus Tours - BañosArchaeology Tours - BañosFull-day Tours - BañosBus Tours - QuitoArchaeology Tours - QuitoFull-day Tours - QuitoCategory